Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Picnic Pals


What, what? Another interactive card this week? I best be careful before you start expecting that from me all the time!


With today's card I combined the MFT Slider Surprise dies with MFT SY Picnic Pals to create an adorable dimensional scene. The cuteness is killing me!


I wanted the main slider panel to be the only area with color so I masked the rest of the card base while I was adding the MFT Mini Cloud Edges and sponging Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn grass using a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool.

You can see too I stamped the picnic blanket on MFT Tiny Checks 6x6 Paper and colored the border in red. So picnicky!


Next I used Copics to color the MFT SY Picnic Pals images I had stamped with a Copic-friendly ink.


I added clouds and a picket fence from the MFT Spring Scene Builder die set. Notice I used clear acetate with the clouds so they would appear to float. I used Ranger Glossy Accents with the acetate and Gina K Connect Glue for everything else.


Lastly I stamped the two MFT SY Picnic Pals sentiments and Lawn Fawn Push Here phrase using Versafine Onyx Black.


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your week!

Links to supplies used can be found below:

4 comments: