Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday with Amy: Avery Elle | Sound the Alarm



Hello, it's Friday and I'm back with another project.  Do you always have a nice stash of birthday cards?  It seems like when I do, then they all go out at the same time leaving me without any.  I'm trying to be better about making several a month rather than scurrying around at the last minute.

Today I'm featuring a couple cute sets by Avery Elle!


I think the Peek-A-Boo Car along with all the Peek-A-Boo sets are so much fun.  For this project I used the Peek-A-Boo Summer Pals.

I started off with a kraft card base measuring 4.25 x 4.25.  I cut the My Favorite Things Stax Stitched Mini Scallop Square in white.  I fit a panel of My Favorite Things Tiny Check into the square using the My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2.  I wanted to leave a portion of the kraft exposed so it gives you the illusion that they are driving on the road.


I stamped the Peek-A-Boo Car onto white cardstock with black ink.  I did some quick masking and added the critters and gift into the car.  Everything has been colored with copic markers:

Car:
R21 | R22
Y04 | Y08
V01 | V12
C00 | C1
T0 | T2

Critters:
G03 | G05
C7 | C9
Y04 | Y08
R20


I love how the cute frog has both 'hands' on the wheel while almost popping a wheelie.

I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!

Links to supplies used can be found below: 


v

8 comments:

  1. Stop me if you've heard this one, "a toucan and a frog drive up to a birthday..." (love, love, love this Miss Amy!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' adorable!!! A frog and a toucan!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. So glad you stopped by for a look!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Migdalia. Hope you had a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete