Thursday, May 29, 2014

MFT Stamps- Watt's Up

We received a shipment of new dies and stamps from MFT Stamps last week.  The light bulb and "Watt's Up" stamp set was my favorite!  Isn't that light bulb adorable?  The sentiments on the set coordinate wonderfully with the light bulb and many of the other dies I have in my collection.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create a watercolor background, on Mixed Media paper, for this card.  The light bulb is cut from vellum.  The additional pieces were cut from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the red portion of the heart and the clear Wink of Stella to the grey pieces (its hard to see the shimmer in the photo).  The filament was cut from silver glitter paper.
I also added clear Wink of Stella over he word "Brighter".  It's really hard to see in the image.  However, it does have a nice shimmer.

Here's an image of the sentiment stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment