Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday with Toni: Lawn Fawn Peacock Before & Afters


Hello, everyone! I had this idea the moment I saw the Lawn Fawn Peacock Before 'n Afters set. Peacock: sure. Turkey: why not!



I stamped the peacock/turkey and colored it up with Copics. I then centered it in the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer exterior die (the largest one) and diecut it.



Now, I do not have a roasted turkey stamp so I found clipart online, printed the image and colored it up with Copics.  I then used the smaller interior die to die cut it.


Now the really fun part!  I cut out a piece of Lawn Fawn Fall Fling 6x6 Paper for the card front as well as for the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer Add-On. I added a scalloped rectangular panel below that just because.

The final step was stamping the Hero Arts Offbeat Holiday Messages sentiment onto one of my leftovers from the Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Backdrop. I had planned on a typical Happy Thanksgiving or some such but when a sentiment is this perfect, it must be used!


You can check out this card in action on Instagram.

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or my Pinterest Board.   


Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment