Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday with Amy : Avery Elle | More Furry Friends

Happy Friday friends! Thanks for all the lovely comments left last week for Amy. We enjoyed reading them all. I randomly selected a winner from the comments....congrats Lauren Bergold! Please email me (Cathy) at hello@doodlebugswa.com with your address so I can drop a package of goodies in the mail for you. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome you left for Amy!


Hey, Happy Friday!  I'm back with a card trio!  Today I'm featuring Avery Elle's More Furry Friends stamp set.


I'm surrounded by pet owners and thought that this set would be perfect to whip up a couple fun designs.  I'm a big fan of replicating the same design when I tackle card sets, it makes the overall process so much easier.

I kept the same Distress Oxide background for each card:


The inks have been blended on Bristol Paper with Picket Fence Studios Blender Brushes.

My first card features a fun pup and some flowers.  


The My Favorite Things - Square Peek-A-Boo Window Die-namics frames each of the cards nicely, don't you think?

I think this poodle is my favorite, she's so festive with her party hat!


If you've been following me for any length of time you'll know that this Distress Oxide combo is my current favorite trio.

My final design highlights two of the cats.  They've been colored to match my friends adopted guys that keep her busy.


I used the following copic colors:

R20, R21, R22
YR01
Y08, Y15
E95, E40, E42
N0, N2

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative weekend!

Links to supplies used can be found below:

16 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Thanks very much! More awesome cards from Amy who has made me NEED to try blending that combo of DOs! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love that blend too! Thanks for stopping by for a look!

      Delete
  2. These cards are so adorable! I love your ink blended panels behind the peek-a-boo windows. :) Congratulations to Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors together are amazing. I love those pretty pinks and yellow together. And those sweet little puppies and kitties...Adorable! Your cards are, as always, stunning. Love this trio! xo Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev for stopping our blog, and for leaving such a thoughtful and kind comment!

      Delete
  4. I love the little critters, the clean design and soft colors. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Beata! So glad you stopped by for a look.

      Delete
  6. amy you [first] had me at DOX, then I promptly fell for those kittens... i'm getting very close to wanting a few of my own... sigh.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by the blog for a look and taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  7. Darling! I love the little criss cross die frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO CUTE!!! I LOVE your soft backgrounds and those little critters are precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora. Appreciate that you took the time to leave such a sweet comment.

      Delete