Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Thanks for being Pawsome

Over the past couple of weeks, my daughter's dog has been to the vet and emergency vet a number of times.  As I write this post, the poor pup has spent 2 nights at the Emergency Vet so they can monitor her. My daughter asked me to  design a card for them, this is how I was inspired:


Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Mug and Lawn Fawn Yappy Birthday

Edited to add: The grandpup is doing find now.


This combines a couple different products:

  • Pretty Pink Posh - Winter Mug | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Get Well Additions | die
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Fall Mug Additions | die
  • Lawn Fawn - Yappy Birthday | stamps + lawn cuts
  • Lawn Fawn - Pawsome Birthday | stamps
  • Lawn Fawn - Thanks Thanks Thanks | stamps
I colored that pup to look like my grandpup.  She a husky | chow mix. I'm pretty happy how the sentiment turned out.

Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Mug and Lawn Fawn Yappy Birthday

Little details like the white gel pen and her tongue as things I added to personalize the card. We dropped off the card and 2 bags of snack foods from Trader Joes.

Pretty Pink Posh Get Well Mug and Lawn Fawn Yappy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment