Monday, July 8, 2024

Hi friends, this is Amanda from Twiddler's Nook! Mix-it-up Monday on the Doodlebugs blog is a fun design that is completely interchangeable for sentiments to make it whatever you need. I never had get well cards on hand so I thought this was the perfect time to make an extra. This combo of Waffle Flower and Mama Elephant products is really fun and sure to bring a smile.

Mama Elphant Write With Me

I started by using my Waffle Flower Grip Mat and Daisy background stencil to ink up a subtle background. I used a mix of pink and purple for the flowers with apricot ink in the centers. I didn't spend a lot of time on that because it doesn't show much but definitely adds a little something.

Mama Elphant Write With Me

Next, I cut the new Mama Elephant Note Page die with the embossed lines insert still attached. I took some Tombow markers to draw notebook lines on the paper for fun and then stamped some of the scribble images from Mama Elephant Write With Me stamp set on it. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color them in quickly.

Mama Elphant Write With Me

I cut the Waffle Flower Oversized Get Well from black cardstock and glued it in place, adding fun white gel pen accents for interest. Then I chose the cut fox image from the Mama Elephant Write With Me to stamp and color with copic markers. I used the coordinating die to cut him out and added the note page and fox to the stenciled panel with foam tape and squares.

Mama Elphant Write With Me

I decided to match the white gel pen from the sentiment to the fox image and also glossy accents on his nose and pen nib. *Pro tip: Let glossy accents dry and add white gel pen on top of it. It looks really cool and goes on smooth and easy.

I appreciate you sharing your time with me. Have a fabulous day!

Links to products used or recommended are listed below:  

No comments:

Post a Comment