Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Wild Flower Friend

I love it when a company comes out with products that make cardmaking fun and quick.  One of those is the entire Waffle Flower Crafters Postage Collage Collection.  


My project today features the following products:
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage Wild Flower | Stencil
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage | stamp
  • Waffle Flower Crafts - Postage Collage | Die
  • Concord & 9th - Friendly Florals | Dies

I love how this one turned out.  If you didn't know, green is my favorite color. I had a ton of help with Distress Oxides, the Waffle Flower Grip Mat and the Shader Brushes:
  • Tattered Rose | Kitsch Flamingo | Picked Raspberry
  • Squeezed Lemonade | Wild Honey
  • Mowed Lawn
  • Tumbled Glass | Mermaid Lagoon
  • Walnut Stain
  • Black Soot

I love how the Concord & 9th Friend die works beautifully with the Forever stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment