Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Live Life In Full Bloom

 Hello Hello! I'm sharing a quick card today that would be perfect for any occasion.


My card features:
  • Waffle Flower - Lovely Tulip Duo | stencil
  • Waffle  Flower - Small Sentiments Bloom | stamp


Did you know that Doodlebugs carries the Concord & 9th 2024 Color Collection? Be sure to sign up for Restock Notifications so that you're the first to know when it gets restocked in the shop.

Here's how I used the cardstock:
  • Base = Watermelon
  • Top panel = Creamsicle
  • Sentiment strip = Watermelon

I used the Waffle Flower Grip Mat to do my stenciling.  I used Watermelon ink for the blooms and Eucalyptus for the leaves.  I trimmed down the stenciled panel and adhered it to the Watermelon base.

The sentiment has been heat embossed in white on a Watermelon cardstock strip.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Links to products used or recommended are listed below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment