Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: MFT Let's Stick Together


Hello, everyone! I assume you've seen the January MFT release set Let's Stick Together?  It's so cute!  I especially love the cacti that have their "hair" done. Tee hee!

I made this into a combined birthday/Valentine card for a friend who has a February birthday. How timely!  Thanks for being born, Johnny! LOL.


My first step was to stamp out a bunch of the cute cacti and color them up with Copics. I hadn't chosen the base paper at that time so the matching was kismet.


I really wanted to use the MFT Fun & Frolic 6x6 paper but the cacti stack could hardly be seen because of those sassy stripes so I add a piece of thick vellum. I was able to tack the vellum down in hidden places except for the top right corner where I applied a small dot of glue after I spilled water on it and it warped. Remind me to be more careful when drinking water while crafting.


I did still want to feature that fun paper tho so used the LF Candy Hearts to cut out a couple to stick on top.

I embossed the sentiment on black and used Scor-Tape to adhere it. I love all of the layers and texture of this card yet still easily mailed. Woo hoo!


That's it for me today.  Have a great rest of your week!  In the meantime, be sure to check out the shop as there are lots of new products being released--yay!

If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and Recommended Include:

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo and the die cuts to finish the card off!

    Lovely coloring too 😍

    ReplyDelete