Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Pinata Party


I seem to be in a partying mood lately as evidenced by my MFT Let's Stick Together card last week and now this fun number using the new Mama Elephant Pinata Party set.


I used a bunch of new products for this card including the ME Pinata Party set I mentioned above along with one of the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Birthday Stencils and the Sunny Studio Eyelet Lace Frilly Frame.


I love that the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Birthday Stencils and Sunny Studio Eyelet Lace Frilly Frame dies comes in two parts so you can use one or the other or both.  I used one part of each for this card. I'll save using both (big guns!) for a really special card later!


I sponged the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Birthday Stencil with Distress Oxides Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed. I did the same with the MFT Card Sized Confetti Stencil.

Did you notice that some of the dots are actually cut out?  Notice the green dot directly over the penguin's hat. 


I colored up the critters with Copics, turning the cat on its side so she can play with the ribbons as the pinata swings by--tee hee!  I used an old-school mini brad for the swinging mechanism. I popped up the Fiesta diecut with foam tape so that there'd be room for brad arms beneath. I did trim those a bit so completely hidden.


I'll be back on Thursday this week with another pinata card--a mash up of old and new goodies. My favorite!

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  

Products used and recommended include:

No comments:

Post a Comment