Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties

Today Toni is sharing an adorable Christmas card using everyday stamps and dies. I love trying to stretch my supplies to create cards for multiple occasions! Thanks Toni for the inspiration!

******


Hello, friends! I have a fun holiday card for you using the non-holiday Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties set.  The cuteness is killing me!

I started the card by stamping and masking the various critters. There are so many to choose from including pets, woodland critters and more exotic ones. I think my fav is the koala--they're so fuzzy and adorable!

Now before I started coloring I lightly penciled in the string of lights then used a Copic Multiliner 0.3 over it.


So now insert lots and lots of Copic coloring.  LOTS.


The finishing touches include a sentiment from the Mama Elephant Puffy Holiday Greetings set stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I also added a couple of (Lawn Fawn) hats adhered with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mirrored Star adhered with Ranger Glossy Accents.


Feel free to check out my other creations on my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  See you soon!

Links to supplies listed below:

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gab for taking the time to leave us a comment! Your kind words are much appreciated!

      Delete