Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MFT Stamps Every Day is a Picnic

We have more Distress Ink Inspiration today for those of you participating in our Monthly Challenge.  Find more information regarding our Monthly Challenge and Creative Community HERE.

I love how versatile Distress Inks are.  You can use them in such a variety of ways.  I don't use them much for stamping or "distressing" my projects.  I love to watercolor with them.

I stamped the image below on Mixed Media paper, using Archival ink from Ranger.  I chose the colors I wanted to use from my collection of Distress Inks and stamped a bit of each color onto my non-stick craft mat from Ranger.  With a wet brush, I picked up the color I needed, and painted it onto the surface of the paper.  Super easy!!


Here's a closer look.  I used a white Uniball gel pen for the freckles and dots on the butterflies.  The shimmer on the sun (it's hard to see) is from the clear Wink of Stella pen.


The stamp set is from MFT Stamps, Every Day is a Picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment