Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Countdown Calendars

There's still enough time to create a countdown calendar.  This garland Countdown Calendar is quick, easy, and requires only a few supplies.



To make this, you'll need the supplies show below.  I used a 1 inch circle punch and a 1.5 inch scallop circle punch.  I printed the numbers on cardstock using my computer.  The glassine bags are the smallest size we carry (the peanut size) but you can use larger ones if you like.  I cut some patterened paper to fit the inside of the bags, punched out my numbers and scallop circles, and then glued them to the front of the bags.  Then, I inserted the patterned paper and added a treat or an experience (ie  go see Santa, hang candy canes on the tree, bake cookies) to each bag.  Once that's done, hang them on twine using those cute mini clothes pins we carry at the store. 


I found a few other cute ideas on Pinterest that I thought I would share.

photo credit




photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment