Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday with Toni: Mama Elephant Zodiac Snake


Hello, everyone! Today I'm sharing two cards using the sssssuper fun Mama Elephant Zodiac Snake set. Who knew snakes could be cute!!!!


I started the first card by using both of the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Hearts Stencils with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed. Such a happy background!

I stamped the Mama Elephant Zodiac Snake sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black onto a Lawn Fawn Wavy Banner which I then adhered on top of a strip of Sunny Studio Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper.


I watercolored the snakes using Zigs. The bold bubble sentiments are from the Mama Elephant Stackable Cuties set, again using Versafine Onyx Black.

A few Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins and Doodlebug Design Tiny Heart Sprinkles completed the design.


For my second card I used a sprinkle of Lindy's Magicals (shimmer watercolor powder) and spritzed lightly with water. Once dry I stamped the Mama Elephant Zodiac Snake sentiment (notice I added the sssss's to the beginning too!) with Versafine Onyx Black.

The HUGSSS comes from the Mama Elephant Tri-Window Cover die.  Just so cute!!!!


I hope you have a great rest of your week!

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your snake cards, Toni! That happens to be "my year" too! And yes, who knew snakes could be so cute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by our blog, Donna and, thanks for the comment!

      Delete