Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday with Toni - MFT SY Friendly Foxes


Hello, friends! As you have probably gathered I'm a huge fan of Stacy Yacula so was beyond chuffed when she started designing for MFT. It's like your two favorite people in the world got married--LOL.

Today I'm celebrating their happy union with two cards using the MFT SY Friendly Foxes set.


With the first card I combined two of the MFT SY Friendly Foxes with Purple Onion Stacey Yacula stamps. Adorable, no?


I just did some quick watercoloring using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (060, 050, 091, 047, 043). Of course, I used my favorite Zig Real Brush Blender!


For the second card I created a little woodland scene using the Hero Arts August 2016 Fairies Kit Frame Die.

I applied Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean to the card base using Picket Fence Studios Blender Brushes and spattered with water.

 

I used Copics on this one.  To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder.


Now before I go, I want you to take a look at this little guy. Would he fit the MFT Interactive Swing dies? Food for thought!


If you'd like to see my other creations, you can go to my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, or my Instagram.  Have a great day!

Links to products used can be found below:

4 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards! I will have to check it out and see if the fox fits on the swing. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day Cynthia! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete