Thursday, March 5, 2015

Technique Tuesday Pocket Scrapbooking Inspiration

I've been using the January stamp and die along with February's die from Technique Tuesday to create a pocket scrapbooking page of me and my husband.  Here are a few of the cards I created.  All elements are from Technique Tuesday unless otherwise noted.


I love the Always Arrows dies, and they were prefect for this card.  The pierced border was cut using the Dotted Border die set from Avery Elle.



One of my husbands favorite sayings....Love you more!  The stitched border (bracket) was cut from the Borderlines Trio die set from Mama Elephant.



It's hard to see in this photo, but I stamped the heart with light grey ink for a subtle effect.


February's Die from Technique Tuesday.
January Stamp from Technique Tuesday.


January Die from Technique Tuesday.


1 comment: