Monday, March 23, 2015

Avery Elle- Simply Said Stamps and Dies

I absolutely love the Simply Said series of stamps and dies from Avery Elle!  They are so fun, and super versatile!  They sent us this wonderful sample using the Simply Said You stamp and die set with our last order.  We had to share it with you.


The dotted edge is from the Dotted Border Dies.


Here's  the sentiment stamp that coordinates with the YOU die.  Look at all the combinations you can create with these two.



And...just in case you missed the Simply Said Love stamp and die, we're posting it again.  You can view this card, HERE in a previous blog post.  The stamp has numerous sentiments designed to coordinate with the word LOVE.  My favorite....LOVE you more than bacon!




1 comment:

  1. I love the Simply Saids too!!! I had to get them when I saw them...this post makes me want to use them...now!

    ReplyDelete