Thursday, November 7, 2013

Project Life Thursday

This week I thought I'd share a page I completed using photos from my niece's graduation this past June.  It's hard for me to believe she's graduated from High School and off to college.  My, how time flies!


Love the "then and now" photos.  Wish I had a photo from her first day of kindergarten.  The "&" is a wood veneer from Studio Calico, the letters from Simple Stories SN@P collection.


I framed this photo using the Insert It Insta Frame Die-namics die from MFT Stamps.  The graduation cap is a Jolee's embellishment from EK Success.


I used the numbers stamp and die set from Paper Smooches to create the 2013.  The letters are from Basic Grey.  They are sitting on top of some metallic gold washi tape.


Finally, I love to include screen shots of the weather.  This one is especially memorable.  The day of graduation the temperature was 102 degrees.  The following day, the day of our lakeside picnic, it was 106 degrees.  Unbearable for those of us visiting from the Pacific Northwest!


No comments:

Post a Comment