Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Accordion Banner

Remember this die and the banner we made for Fall?

Not sure if this qualifies as a banner, but that's what I'm calling it.  I love using the Accordion Flip Die from Sizzix to celebrate the seasons.  I intended to make something up for Valentine's Day, but that day just came and went before I had a chance.  I can't believe it's March!

(See below for a list of supplies)






Supplies Used:
Sizzix Album, Accordion Flip 3-D
My Favorite Things Die-namics and Stamps - Easter Elements
My Favorite Things Die-namics -Mini Doily Circles
Spring colored cardstock
Ink from Tsukineko- Orchid Brilliance, Pretty Petunia, Aquatic Splash, and Sea Breeze
American Crafts Thickers for the letters



2 comments:

  1. I just absolutely love this spring banner. Do you have it displayed in the store? I'd love to see it in person and find out the details of how you made it. It's so pretty and cheerful. And after our long, dark winters it would be uplifting to have something like this displayed on a buffet or table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have it displayed in the store. Unfortunately the actual Flip Die from Sizzix is out of stock and not available for another few weeks. However, you could make something similar by accordion folding some paper and then adding the embellishments. All other stamps and dies are in stock.

    ReplyDelete