Thursday, March 7, 2013

Doodlebug Designs- New Products!

I know I say this all the time, but really, I'm loving these new products (and some of the old) from Doodlebug Designs!  They are great for QUICK and EASY cards.  I'm all about quick and easy right now.  My life is so busy at the moment, it's hard to find time to be creative.  I got my "creative fix" this week, with these cute projects and it only took 20 minutes of my time and very few supplies.

I used the pre-made cards and envelopes from Doodlebugs Designs.  We have an entire fixture of different styles and colors, and they all come with matching envelopes.  The phrases, embellishments, and paper are from their new collections (again lots to choose from).  The only additional items used were scissors, a white pen, foam dimensional dots, and one of the Mini Doily Circle Die-namics die from My Favortie Things.  Oh, adhesive of course and a small scrap of white cardstock.



 OOPS!  I fibbed.  I used Buttercup Liquid Pearls also.

No comments:

Post a Comment