Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Stamping Bella Stamps

We just received some new stamps from Stamping Bella, and I think you are going to LOVE them.  I've already colored one myself, but haven't had the time to photograph it.

So today, instead of showing you something we've created, I'm going to share some cards created by the very talented Paula Williamson.  If you'd like to take a peek at more of her work, you can find her blog HERE.  Thanks Paula for sharing!

Stamping Bella - Claudia

Stamping Bella- Posh

Stamping Bella- Victoria and Juliette

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, I love all your cards. I want to ask you: what copics did you use to color the stamping bella Posh has a present?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria- Most of the cards on our blog were created by us. However, these examples were created by Paula Williamson. She uses colored pencils. You can find a link to her blog in the text portion of this post. Thanks for stopping by our blog!

      Delete