Wednesday, March 11, 2015
What's New Wednesday
We have some fun new products to share this week.
New stencils from Donna Downey Studios.
New Gelatos from Faber-Castell! Here's LINK to a fun video using the Gelatos.
New Spring colors from Pretty Pink Posh. Don't you love the cute little flowers?
New March, stamp and die from Technique Tuesday. Great for Project Life/ pocket scrapbooking.
Ranger announced their new March Distress Color from Tim Holtz. Pre-order now and save 10%. Products will be shipping / available in store at the end of March. Visit this LINK for a color comparison.
Note: These colors have been selling out fast. Please make sure you are on the special order list if you'd like one of these products.
Click on the links below for more inspiration you may have missed:
1. Memory Box bunnies are back in stock. Click HERE for a look at the cute cards we made with them.
2. Visit this LINK for a look at Mary's art journal. She used texture paste and Gelatos, with one of Tim Holtz's new stencils.
3. Are you a Project Life/ pocket scrapbooker? Visit our blog post HERE for a look at some fun story cards using the new Technique Tuesday dies and stamps.
4. Looking for some fun ways to use Gelatos? Visit this video LINK.
5. Head over to PINTEREST for a look at this fun alcohol ink technique.
6. Looking for more ways to use your stencils? Visit this TUTORIAL from Tammy Tutterow.