Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stamping Bella- Lulu's Garden of Daisies & Uptown Girls

I love Christmas, but I must say, it's nice to be creating with Valentine and Spring papers, stamps, and supplies.  I love all of the new products we are receiving and can't wait to get them checked in and put out for you to see.  We did manage to get quite a few new collections out for you during the Holiday rush.  The rest will be finding homes around the store during the first week of January.

During our Holiday break, I spent some time coloring with my copics and the new Stamping Bella stamps we received.  Here are a couple cards I created.

This stamp does include a sentiment that says, "If friends were flowers I'd pick you".  I added it to the inside of the card.
Lulu's Garden of Daisies


This stamps also includes a sentiment that says, "Girls just wanna have fun."

Lulu's Uptown Girls- Victoria and Juliette's Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment