Thursday, November 1, 2018

Mini Pop Up Box From Lawn Fawn

Oh my!  This is one of my favorite products from the Lawn Fawn Holiday release.  The Mini Pop Up Box from Lawn Fawn creates these fun, interactive scenes that pop up when you open the card.  It's super easy to create and can be used all year.  I have plans to create a bouquet of flowers for a spring card and balloons for birthday cards.

I pulled out my Little Reindeer Agenda and Little Santa Agenda stamps from Mama Elephant to create this Holiday card.  I thought it would be fun to have the reindeer jumping out of the box once the card was opened.

I kept the front of the card simple with a frame and one of the Santa images.  I cut several frames and stacked them for more dimension.


Here's the inside of the card.  The box pops up once you open the card and is  the perfect size for all the Little Agenda stamps from Mama Elephant.


Below is a video from Lawn Fawn introducing the Mini Box Up Box.  It's super helpful and demonstrates how to assemble the box and several ideas for fun, interactive cards.



BELOW ARE LINKS TO SUPPLIES USED TO CREATE THIS CARD:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable and will bring much joy to the recipient this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty! We appreciate the kind words!

      Delete