Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Big Hugs from Neat and Tangled

We're sharing a quick and easy card today.  We used the Big Hugs die from Neat and Tangled along with the Heart Strings stamp set from Concord & 9th to create this card.


After cutting Big Hugs from Silver cardstock, we inked it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing powder from Wow!

Here's a closer look at the embossed "Big Hugs".


The stitched rectangle was cut using from the Blueprints #13 from MFT Stamps.

Supplies Used:
Big Hugs die from Neat and Tangled
Heart Smile stamp set from Concord & 9th
Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing powder from Wow!
VersaMark ink from Tsukineko
Blueprints #13 from MFT Stamps

2 comments:

  1. I love that BIG HUGS!!!! I think I might "NEED" it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had to have it. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete