Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer Adventure Stamp from Technique Tuesday



Today we're sharing some pocket scrapbooking / Project Life cards we created using the new releases for May from Technique Tuesday.  These are perfect for your summer and beach travels.  You can find them HERE.


I love to use Stick-It sheets (coming to our website soon!) when I'm cutting small die cuts.  I apply a sheet to the back of some white cardstock, cut the shapes, and color with Copic Markers.  Super easy!  If you've never used Stick-it before, visit this LINK for a quick demonstration and explanation regarding the product.



5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using Stick it for the word dies! So much easier than picking out bits, skewing the words as you apply glue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great product! That stamp set is super fun, too! I will have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set and love it. How does Stick
    It compare to die cutting and then running thru Xyron machine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably very similar. However, you don't get the " gummy" edge with the Stick- it that you often get with the Xyron.

      Delete