Monday, December 7, 2015

Envie Elle-ments Die from Avery Elle

This new die, Envie Elle-ments, from Avery Elle is awesome!  I've been making gift card enclosures and little envelopes with mini cards all week.  It's perfect for a cute gift enclosure, a fun way to wrap up a gift card, and will be awesome for little Valentine's cards in February!  The die is available in our Sequim, WA store and our online store.

I'll be featuring projects created with this fun die all week, here on the blog and on Instagram.  Hope you enjoy them.

I used the Stocking and Holly die from Paper Smooches to dress up this envelope.  I cut the envelope and all the die pieces from watercolor paper.  Then used my Gansai Tambi watercolor set to color the pieces and the envelope.  If you're looking to add a watercolor set to your crafting supplies, I highly recommend this set.  It's hand-made in Japan.  The colors are highly pigmented and wonderful to work with.


Here's a closer look at the stocking embellished with the holly.  I used some Stardust Stickles and sequins to add some sparkle.

 

Now for the back side of the envelope.  I dressed it up with the Holly die from Paper Smooches.


Here's a picture of the open envelope.  It holds a gift card PERFECTLY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment