Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tulip Bouquet from Memory Box

I love tulips!  So, I had to take the Tulip Bouquet die from Memory Box home to create some fun spring cards.  I went with red, since I have so many red (and yellow) tulips in my yard.

I cut the tulip form white cardstock.  I left the little pieces inside the outline cut, until I colored them with my Copic markers.  Once I colored them, I pushed the little pieces out, and placed them inside another cut I made from black cardstock.  Here's the result.


I attached them to watercolor paper so I could add a soft wash of watercolor around the tulips.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's, Everyday Greetings set.  All the layerd mats were cute from MFT Die-namics Blueprints #20. 


After I removed all the little inside pieces, I was left with a colored outline.  I used that for the second card.



We only have a couple of these left and won't be stocking them regularly again until next Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment