Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Paper Mache Holiday Pot

I love dressing up these paper mache pots.  They make great hostess gifts and can be wonderful centerpieces or place settings for your Holiday table.

Not ready to think Christmas yet?  Die cut some colorful leaves for a beautiful Fall gift.


I used Collage-Pauge to cover the top of the pot with some printed tissue.  I then painted the rest of the pot with some of the new craft paints we have from Americana / Deco Art.





I cut the poinsettia using the Spellbinders Poinsettia die and used some Distress Inks from Tim Holtz to color it.  The gold paint is from Martha Stewart Crafts.


The chalkboard sign is from American Crafts.  They are perfect when giving a plant as a gift!  I added the word JOY and a little holly embellishment from Little B.

No comments:

Post a Comment