Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Avery Elle- Bright Days

Today we have some inspiration from our June Workshop.  We used the Bright Days stamp set (everyone got to take it home) during the workshop to create sixteen, fun projects.  When we plan our workshops and events, we often have more ideas than are possible to incorporate into the workshop.  So, I thought I'd share a few projects that we didn't get to make.

This was one of may favorites!  I love the bright colors.


All the stamping was done using the Avery Elle Bright Days stamp set.  The cloud and the heart die are from Memory Box.

Here's a close up of that heart.  I die cut it from white cardstock, and colored it using the same ink pad that I used for the red sun ray.  After securing it to the front of my card, I added some glossy accents to make is shine!


If you didn't attend the workshop and would like the stamp set, we have them in stock.  I'll be sharing a few more projects using that set over the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment