Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MFT Stamps- Sea Life Stamp Set

I've been busy getting ready for my Watercolor Workshop.  So, I've been applying my watercolor techniques to all types of stamps.  When these stamps arrived last week (Sea Life from MFT Stamps), I knew they'd be the perfect stamp for one of the techniques I've been using.

Here are the results.


I just love how the  colors turned out on these cute little "fishies".  The blue background made a perfect underwater scene and the white enamel dots were just what I needed for the bubbles.

If you'd like to master these watercolor techniques, be sure to sign up for our summer Watercolor Workshop.  It's not posted on our website yet, but you can call the store for all the details.

Here's another card I made using the same little "fishies".



No comments:

Post a Comment