Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MFT Die-namics Polka Dot Cover Up


I saw a fun technique on Pinterest the other day, and thought I'd try something similar using the Polka Dot Cover Up Die from MFT Stamps.

I cut the Polka Dot Cover up from white cardstock.  Then taped it to the front of my card with some washi tape to use as a template.  I used some of my scraps to cut pink and gold polka dots to glue randomly inside the template.  I placed the dots heavier at the top of the card using fewer towards the bottom.  Once they were dry, I removed the white piece I was using as a template.  Save it, you can use it for another card!

The banner was cut from MFT Die-namics Dimensional Banner set.  The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set from Paper Smooches.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment