Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stamping Bella- Faith the Fairy

I've been having fun with Uptown Girl, Faith the Fairy, from Stamping Bella.  Isn't she cute?  She comes with the following sentiment:  "We all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."  I included that sentiment on the inside of the card and embossed it with white embossing powder.


I used the following Copic marker colors:  Dress = YG21, YG23, YG25;  Skin = E00, E11, E21;  Hair = E41, E43, E47;  Belt = W3, W5, W7


The green border on the side was cut with Die-namics die, Mini Monarch Border, from MFT Stamps and dressed up with some Black Onyx Liquid Pearls from Ranger Ink.  I also added some Stardust Stickles from Ranger Ink to her dress, crown, and wand.



4 comments:

  1. I love these stamps and really want to learn to color like you!!! I have this stamp already just have to master the coloring/shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey- thanks for the nice comment. I am working on getting a Copic Class series schedule for a Wednesday evening or possibly a Sunday. I hope to have it on the schedule in August.

      Delete
  2. Can this be a class in September????? She really is cute =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are currently offering Copic Marker technique classes. We offer a new class each month that features a different coloring technique. Watch for August classes. We will be posting them soon.

      Delete