Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hero Arts and Sizzix Stamp and Cut Set

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Thought we'd share some Holiday cards we made with the Stamp and Cut Ornament set from Sizzix / Hero Arts.  These cards are wonderful, yet, quick and easy to recreate.


The background of this card was stamped with one of the Penny Black background stamps we have in stock and Espresso pigment ink from Ranger.  I used Pearlescent Ivy Brilliance ink from Tsukineko to stamp the ornaments.  Once the ink was dry on the ornaments, I sprayed them with Perfect Pearl Spray from Ranger Ink.  It's hard to see, but they do have a shimmer to them.  I added the ornaments to the front of the card with foam dimensional dots and stamped the sentiment in the same green as the ornaments.


I stamped and cut the second ornament in the set to create this card.  I used the same Espresso ink from Ranger Ink and the same background stamp from Penny Black.  I embossed the blue cardstock with one of the Sizzix embossing folder we have in stock and used Martha Stewarts Holly Punch for the holly accent on the ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment