Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's New Wednesday



It's time for "What's New Wednesday"!  Once again, we've received so much new merchandise that we can't fit it in our back room.  It's piled on the floor, outside the door!!   So, I'll give you a peek and what's arrived this week, but for the full preview, you'll have to stop in.

The first image is  of Simple Stories Fall and Christmas collections.  I love them both, but I'm especially fond of the the Fall collection.  I love all of those warm and cozy colors.  It makes me wish for fall (my favorite time of year).  Did I really say that?  We waited so long for summer!

We have a couple of friends from Victoria, BC  (we actually have lots of wonderful friends/customers from Victoria) that brought my attention to these wonderful and funny stamps from Art Impressions.  We have a few styles now, and plan on carrying more after the holidays once we have more room.  

Finally, the reason for that awesome embossing folder coupon last week.  We now have room for our new embossing folders from Sizzix and Lifestylecrafts.  I believe we have 8 or 10 new styles.  So, stop in for a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment