Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You're a Hoot

I've been dying to play with the Tim Holtz new Distress Markers.  So, I put them to work on this cute owl stamp from Hero Arts.  I simply colored in the areas directly on the stamp with the markers.  Once I was done coloring the image, I used the moisture from my breath to reactivate the ink and stamped it on some smooth white paper.  Ta-da....it was that easy.   I used one of the new 4x4 alphabet dies from Lifestyle Crafts and cork paper to spell out "Hoot".  The other two words were from my paper smooches stamp sets.



I created this next card using My Favorite Things  Hot Air Balloon stamp set and their matching dies.  I colored the balloon with Copic markers and used the matching die to cut it out.  I stamped the clouds (there is a matching die for that too) on my background paper and added the balloon with a foam dimensional dot.  Once again,  this was a super easy card to make.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment