Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's New Wednesday


The first image is the NEW Berry Container from Lifestyle Crafts.  I'm loving this die, and can't wait to add it to my cherry themed party window I've been working on.  Wouldn't this be cute filled with paper shred and home-made strawberry jam.  Or, how about strawberry or cherry sugar cookies.  The ideas are endless.

Next is one of my favorite summer collections.  This is "Summer Fresh" from Simple Stories.  I love the blues, reds, and yellows together.  It reminds me of warm summer days and outdoor picnics and BBQs.

Finally,  Tim Holtz NEW Mover's and Shapers are in.  Just in time for your Father's Day cards!!

We also have 14 NEW party, paper, table collections that have just arrived.  Below is a sneak peek.  Stop in for a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment