Thursday, June 26, 2014

Art Journal Inspiration

We haven't shared much from our art journals lately.  So, I thought I'd give you a peek inside mine today.  I've been drawing flowers lately.  Lots of different flowers, but these are my favorites right now.

We are now carrying the Copic Liner pens.  Which means, if I'd like, I can add color to these with my Copic markers.  I haven't decided if I should use the Copics or add some watercolors.  What do you think?


Here's the entire page.  I'm thinking of adding a few more flowers and them some color.  I'll post the results next week.



2 comments:

  1. I love your flowers! And I see that I need those copic liners….for sure. I think you should use watercolors, no doubt. Can't wait to see how they turn out! BTW, those copic liners - what sizes are they? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue. Thanks for the compliments. I'm not sure what size I used. It wasn't the super fine. Probably the 01? Hope that helps.

      Delete