Wednesday, March 26, 2014
What's New Wednesday
It's time again, for "What's New Wednesday." Here's a peek at some of the new products that arrived this week.
We finally received our new Mixed Media Brushes that we ordered back in January. Great selection and great prices!
For those of you looking for a storage solution for Stickles and Liquid Pearls, this is it. Thanks Marge, for asking about these. They are designed to store the bottles upside down. This ensures the glue is always at the tip. No more "spitting" and just the wrong time!!! It also has a handy stand so you can display these trays on your worktable. Stop in for a closer look.
A little boring, but something everyone needs. Good, non-stick scissors!
We've got fun new Spring and Summer inks.
New embossing powders! We have some fun new colors as well as the basics. We have the basics in ultra-fine and regular.
Summer collections are starting to arrive. This is "Summer Bliss" from Echo Park.
A few thinks you may have missed this week:
1. Fun photo flips for your Project Life and Sn@p albums. Take a peek HERE.
2. You'll find a few cards using Inktense pencils on our blog, HERE and HERE.
3. A fun new collection from Doodlebug Designs. Take a peek HERE.
4. New burlap SN@AP albums. Take a peek HERE.
5. Some art journal inspiration HERE and HERE.