Saturday, March 22, 2014

Watercolor Inspiration

Have you joined our Creative Community and posted your watercolor inspired project?  If not, head over there now for some awesome inspiration!  Then, grab your Distress Markers, Gelatos, Twinkling H2O's, watercolors, or Inktense pencils and create something fun.  See you there!

Here are my projects this week.  I used Inktense pencils to create this puddled, watercolor look on some Mixed Media paper from Strathmore.  I cut the hello from the piece and backed it with black cardstock.  Then,  I decided to make a second card using the watercolor hello that I cut from the background.  Two cards!  Yippee!

Enjoy!







I cut the hello three more times from regular cardstock and glued them together.  Then, I glued the watercolor hello to the top.  It's my new favorite technique.  I love how it makes the die cuts "pop" off the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment