Thursday, February 6, 2014

Art Journal Inspiration

When I get new products that I haven't used before, I open my art journal to play.  It's a great way to experiment with products and techniques.  Sometimes I end up with something completely wonderful and unexpected.  Sometimes, I hate it.  If that's the case, a coat of gesso covers everything up, and it's ready for something new.  Either way, I end up with lots of fun and interesting backgrounds in my art journal.  So, this weekend, I sat down and added some doodles to some of those pages.  Here's a peek at one of those pages.

The background was created using stencils and Gelatos.  I added the doodles with my favorite journal pen, my black Uniball Gel pen.  It's a must for your art journal, and probably our most popular pen.

Enjoy!




2 comments: