Monday, August 15, 2016

Beary Special Birthday from MFT Stamps

Aren't these little bears from MFT Stamps adorable?  I'm loving the Beary Special Birthday set from their July release.


After stamping this little bear onto watercolor paper, I used my favorite markers, Clean Color Real Brush markers to color him.  I embellished the package and ribbon with the Clear Wink of Stella.  Don't you love that sparkle?


The background was cut using the Striped Sentiment Strip Cover-up and placed over vellum that was cut using the Blueprints #20.  I added a layer of orange polka dot paper behind the vellum.


SUPPLIES USED:
Beary Special Birthday stamp set from MFT Stamps
Clear Wink of Stella from Kuretake Zig
Blueprints #20 die from MFT Stamps
Watercolor Brush20 from Kuretake Zig


No comments:

Post a Comment