Thursday, April 21, 2016

MFT Stamps Spring Wreath and Averey Elle Inks




I love this beautiful Spring Wreath set from MFT Stamps.  I decided it was the perfect stamp to give my new Avery Elle Pigment Inks a try.  I love these new inks.  My "go to inks" are usually dye inks.  Not because of how well they stamp, but because they dry quickly.  I've always loved the look of pigment inks, but hated waiting so long for them to dry.  Hated even more when I ruined a card by smudging the inks.  These inks stamp like pigment inks, but dry quickly!  They do take a little time to dry completely.  However, almost instantly they are dry enough you could lightly run your finger over them without smearing them.  They are awesome and I love them.


Here's a picture of the card I created.  I used the Blueprints #20 from MFT Stamp to cut the stitched and scallop pieces.  The scallop piece is stamped with the Diagonal Stripes background stamp, also from MFT Stamps.


This card was pretty simple, so I added some additional interest to the centers of the flowers with Liquid Pearls.  They're not listed in our online shop yet, but we have them at our Sequim, WA location.  If you're looking for them, shoot us an email.  We'd be happy to add them to your order if we have them in stock.


2 comments: