Monday, July 6, 2015

Memory Box - Row of Poppies




Today I wanted to share a technique I use often.  I love to use my dies with white paper, and customize them with my Copic markers.  It's a wonderful way to add some depth and dimension to your dies.

This card was created with the Row of Poppies dies from Memory Box.  I colored the stems with a green Copic marker.  The flowers were colored with two shades of orange to give them some depth and create shadows.


Here's a close-up look at those flowers.


I used the same technique to create the lavender card below.  It's perfect for celebrating Sequim's Lavender Festival, which is just around the corner.  If you're not familiar with our wonderful festival,  you can find more information HERE.


We also featured the same technique on the blog a few months back.  You can view that HERE.

Below are images of the dies we used.



Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment