Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Watercolor Inspiration

As promised, I have another card using the technique I shared HERE on Tuesday.  This background was created using the same steps shown in Tuesday's post except, I mixed up the colors.  This time, I used Broken China Distress Ink and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink.  The two colors mixed together in several places creating a beautiful green.

Join our Doodlebugs Creative Community on Facebook, and post a picture of your watercolor projects.  You  could win a $10 gift certificate!


It's hard to see here, but I used the clear Wink of Stella pen on the Fresh Foliage die cut.  You'll have to stop by the store and take a look at it in person.

Additional Supplies Used:

Mixed Media paper from Strathmore
Dimensional Banner dies from MFT Stamps
Peaceful Wildflowers stamp set from MFT Stamps

1 comment: