Thursday, August 8, 2013

Project Life Thursday

Sorry we missed our Project Life Thursday post last week.  Here's a peek at one of the pages from my Project Life book.


 
 The journaling cards I used this week are from the Midnight Project Life kit.  I added a wooden element from Studio Calico's Snippits collection, and the little ticket is from Basic Grey's Knee Highs and Bow Ties collection.  It was included in the pack of die cut and transparencies pieces.

 I used some red ink and the the Document It - Right This Way stamp set from MFT Stamps to stamp the arrows on the journaling card.  The FUN circle is also from the Knee Highs and Bow Ties die cut and transparencies pieces from Basic Grey.  I believe the heart die cut is from Crate Paper's Pier collection.


For my title piece I used one of the banners from Heidi Swapp.  I added the red transparency piece from the Basic Grey Knee Highs and Bow Ties die cut set and the letters are from Simple Stories SN@P collection.  I love this letter set!  You get an entire sheet in several colors of the letter tiles and a larger letter set in each of the colors.  It's a must for Project Life.

Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment