Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paper Flower Rosettes

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Look what I learned to make last week at Meg's Big Shot workshop! We made made paper rosettes with scallop circle punches!! I thought these were so cool I came home and made more!  I used my Spellbinders scallop circle die, but you could use any scallop circle to make these. I thought the decorative scallop circles from Spellbinders would look neat as well, but haven't had time to make some.  Here's a great video showing you how to make these and here's a link to Meg's blog with pictures of the cute projects we made at the workshop.

I used the Spellbinders scallop circle die and the pillow box from Sizzix to make this.

This is the treat box we made at the Big Shot workshop - http://megumisstampinretreat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment