Friday, March 5, 2021

Slimline Shaker Card with Pretty Pink Posh

 Hello everyone!  I'd like to hand over the blog today to Farhana.  She's our guest designer today and is here to share a birthday, slimline card.

Hi crafty friends! Anyone that follows me on Instagram, knows that I am a HUGE fan of Pretty Pink Posh products, and shaker cards! So of course I had to make a shaker using the new confetti from Pretty Pink Posh’s January release.

I started by stamping the three square images from the Party Days Stamp Set, and colored them using copic markers. Then I die cut them using the coordinating die. To create the shaker, I used an older die, Stitched Photo Frames Dies. After die cutting them, I layered them with acetate and foam tape, and filled it with Cupcake Clay Confetti. I created the sentiment using the Penguin Pals and Birthday Friends Stamp Sets. 

 

Finally I assembled the card using a slim line scalloped rectangle that I ink blended with some tumbled glass distress oxide.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the card.  If you'd like to see more of my work, you can follow me on Instagram @everydayengineered or on my blog at Everyday Engineered.

Links to products used are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment