Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Sending ( A Lotl) Love & Hugs...


Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday. Mayra here with you today. I have this sweet card to share with you. I used the adorable I Like You (Alotl) stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 


I began my card by die cutting the base panels for my card. I used the XOXO Backdrop die for the top layer. To create the sandy areas, I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border dies, the heart in the center is from the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables set, and the banner is from the Simple Wavy Banners set. 


Next, I added the colors to my ocean scene using Blue Jay and Fish Tank Lawn Fawn Premium Dye Ink. I really love the brightness of these colors. Then, I added color to the sandy areas using Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks. 


I then chose the images I would use to create the scene. I used the I Like You (Alotl), Special Delivery Box Add-on (hearts from this set), Ocean Shell-fie, Stud Puffin (part of the sentiment), Keep On Swimming, You Are Sublime, Mermaid For You, and All the Clouds(part of the sentiment also). I colored the images using Copic markers. For the pink, I used R000, R01, R21, E93, YR000, and YR00. For the yellow, Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the blue, B21, B93, and B95

After coloring all of the images, I assembled the card. I had fun creating this card to share with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. Please feel welcome to visit me on my blog, Instagram, or Pinterest

Products Used and/or Recommended Include:

No comments:

Post a Comment